Lovers’ park

Description:
In the 18th century a garden was located here which used to be in one of the suburbs of Yerevan, in Kozern and was called Kozern garden. The garden go new look in the Soviet period. In 1949 it was named after Pushkin. There used to be a number of carousels in the garden, benches were placed in the alleys. In 1970 the garden was caked Barekamutyan and in 1995 it was named Lovers’ park. In the recent years the park was uncared and badly arranged. It was improved and reconstructed by the initiative of Albert Poghosyan.

Address:
Yerevan, Marshal Bagramyan 21