Concert Hall After Arno Babajanyan

Description:
The hall was officially named after Arno Babajanyan on December 25 2005. It is situated on the ground floor of the house of Culture, presently the Museums’ building (Republic square). The entrance is from Abovyan street. The building was built in 1916 by the project of architect V. Simonyan. In 1953, 1961, 1977 the hall was repaired under the direction of architect M. Grigoryan and E. Srapyan. The concert hall is provided for 300 spectators that is why it used to be called Small hall of Armphilharmony before getting the present name.


Contacts:
Tel: 
+37410-582871, 562324
Address: Yerevanh, 2 Kh. Abovyan St.

See also ARAM KHACHATRYAN CONCERT HALL
KOMITAS CHAMBER MUSIC HALL
KAREN DEMIRCHYAN

gaziantep escortokey oynasohbetgabile sohbetKoRehberifull hd film izleKo cuceKo cuceKnight Onlineturkmmometin2cialisviagra #yaslikurt# Hack haber instagram hackleme sitesi Hack forum